Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New waterfront restaurant coming to Epcot!


Spice Road Table Restaurant will be breaking ground this year at the Morocco pavilion in Epcot! Spice Road Table will offer authentic Moroccan and Mediterranean cuisine and is expected to open its doors later this year! Wow, that location will be perfect for some Illuminations watching!  



I have actually never eaten in Morocco. To be honest, I kind of forgot these two restaurants even existed. Restaurant Marrakesh is tucked away in the back of the pavilion’s bazaar, and I rarely ever hear anything about it. Tangierine Café is a quick service restaurant that I’ve always known about, but I seem to always pass up for some of my other World Showcase favorites. Not to mention, I’m not the most adventurous eater. I’m very, very picky.
Food from Tangierine Café.....ehhh... 



Oh well, maybe I will branch out while on the program and try some of these places! The photos I’ve seen sure are beautiful! 


Nice hair & earrings, lady :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment